Your New Career Starts Here
Vicki Turner MIPC
Let me be your coach, your mentor, your cheerleader
You know it’s time to make a change.
Now you know where to start
Contact Vicki today on
0417 529 533
- Outplacement Program - supporting those facing job separation
How can Coachingplus help you?
- Aim: Who are you really, what is your goal, direction, purpose and commitment?
- Reality: Are the things you continually focus on bring joy, success, connection, growth?
- Obstacles: What is holding you back and why?
- Options: What possibilities are there? What action could be taken?
- Kick-Start Ideal for those who want to secure their first job, or a senior re-entering the workforce
- Bounce Forward from Job Loss Designed for people dealing with change and uncertainty
- Career Direction This program is chiefly about self-discovery, awareness and choice for those ready to create a new career pathway
- Leadership & Influence Helping those who feel the need to make some changes, have a bigger impact, move forward and not sure where to start
- Regain control of your career
- Learn the key drivers for decision making, motivation, time management, soft skills, team building, leadership and productivity
- Build your brand and use social media to get noticed
Training | Coaching Mentoring
- Leadership and Influence
- Career Development
- Job Loss | Transition
- Career Entry or Re-entry
Expert Career Advice
Whether you want to get your foot in the door of your first job or are seeking a career change, moving up the corporate ladder,Vicki will help you discover the right career - one you'll love, with coaching and advice specific to your career direction and goals.
Resumé Writing Services
- Corporate CV $344 for executives, general managers
- Management CV $275 for Middle-low level, functional managers
- Professional Resumé $220 for semi professional, retail, admin trades
- Downtowner Resumé $175 for student/entry short work history
- LinkedIn Profile $165
- Customised Cover Letter $98- 125
- Selection Criteria $25-30 per
- Professionally Written Bio
- HR Documents writing and editing service
Bounce Forward from a Career Set-back
My New Job
What others say about my services
- Dear Vicki, this note is to acknowledge the ‘fine example’ you have demonstrated to me. I appreciate how you have taught me about vital life lessons! In turn, I’ve been able to recognize areas I need to develop in my life. Thank you very much for your professionalism and giving personally to me. With all my best wishes, Gabrielle Leslie. Community Services
- Personal coaching made me realise that I was floating along without direction – wondering why I wasn’t getting what I wanted, like many others. I now have an understanding of the foundation drivers in my life, as a result, I’m now setting goals (proper one’s) to get me moving towards what I want out of life.’ T. Finneran, Project Manager
- I contacted Vicki as I am wanting to get back into the work force after taking time off to raise my boys. To be honest I was feeling quite unemployable. After spending time talking with Vicki and seeing the finished product I am very happy and now feel like I have lots to offer a prospective employer. I am very impressed with the work she has done and grateful for the encouragement she has given me to take this next step. Megan Boult, Travel Agent
- Hi Vicki, Got the interview! Monday, Port Melbourne, very attractive package, maritime logistics role. I can’t believe this is finally happening. Thanks so much for your guidance and diligence. This would not be happening without you. Simon Gordon, Marine Logistics
- I am sending you this in appreciation of the results that I have been able to achieve in my career since using the CV that you prepared for me, and the coaching that you gave me during that process. I am convinced that without your assistance I would not have had the opportunity to be interviewed for these five positions, so with my wholehearted admiration and respect that I thank you for the great work that you did for me and the confidence that your coaching helped me to gain. Les Harrison. Manager
- Improving my CV and my addressing of the selection criteria and letter of applications, helped me to think more deeply about areas that require improvement and to think from the employers’ perspective rather than a self-centred point of view. The sessions have been paced perfectly for my situation and requirements. It made me think more about what I was trying to achieve and the message I was trying to convey to prospective employers.Nicola Laurence , Marketing Manager
- I was looking for a new career direction and needed a professional resumé that would be noticed by employers, as well as help with cover letters. After going through my work history; Vicki presented me with a ‘knock-you-over’ CV that gave me the confidence to put myself forward. With my very first application, I was offered an interview and the job, although they hadn’t even advertised yet. Thank you Vicki, I owe you my new career. Lindy Hirniak, Retail Manager